2014年5月4日日曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE AND ANNIE,S GOOD MOVE

 HENRY AND MUDGE AND Annie,s Good Move
 
" Are you nervous about leaving friends?" asked Henry. Annie nodded. "Are you nervous about changing schools?" asked Henry. Annie nodded again.(p, 17.18)

 
 
 This story is about that Annie is moving next door to Henry,s house. By reading this story, I understand a pain of changing school for the first time. I had never changed my school.  But I had many friend that explained to change their school and I could not understand pain of changing school, Because they never said complain so I could not notice that they painful.
In this book, Annie never cried and lost. I proud of her. furthermore, Henry advised her the way of solving her problem. Heren was so kind and big I think....

I want to recommend this book to people that worried about changing school. If they read this book, you can have confidence and courage. Just read it.



story by Cynthia Rylant        Pictures by Sucie Stevenson




frilly;フリルのついた thrilled;ぞくぞくした zillion;無数 unpack;解く、開ける 

187words
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿