2014年4月28日月曜日

Chicken Licken

Chicken Licken

Suddenly, a tiny acorn dropped from the tree and hit Chicken Licken,s head. Chicken Licken didn,t see
the acorn. He looked up at the blue sky. " Oh no !" he said. "The sky must be falling." (p,10〜13)

 By reading this book, I think idea of foreign country is very interesting. Japanese never express "The sky must be falling" so I feel that this express is vivid. I have bad images to fox in the japanese book, the book picture in foreign country is just same.  Why does fox have bad image?  I do not understand perfectly, but maybe it is owing to acute faces i think. And picture of this book is so cute. If you read to children, they are absolutely grad. particularly, I like Chicken Licken best. because he/she is very pure and tiny. I like this painting style.

 You have to read it. You must be fascinated "Chicken Licken"



 goose; がちょう acorn; どんぐり 

168 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿