2014年4月21日月曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE and the best day of all

HENRY AND MUDGE and the best day of all


 The winner at ringtoss got decoder rings. The winner at go-fishing got baby goldfish. The winners at potato-sack races got bags of potato chips.(p,24)


 This story is about American birthday party.By reading this book, I can know American birthday party style for the first time. I thought this one is more gorgeous than Japanese party. Japanese party do not invite friend and relatively. Some invite friends and relatively for birthday party. In my case, I had never invited another people except for my family. I celebrate my birthday in my house with only my family so someday. I want to experience American birthday party. Ringtoss, go-fishing and potato-snack looks so funny. I want to do these game too.I think American is optimistic better then Japanese. I feel that Japanese have to imitate good aspect like birthday party.

          snore;いびきをかく fix;(食事)などを用意する
166words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿