2014年4月20日日曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE IN Puddle Trouble


HENRY AND MUDGE

in Puddle Trouble

They found a big puddle. A giant puddle. A lake puddle. An ocean puddle. And Henry said, “Wow! ” ( p. 25)

 

It is story that reminds our old memory when we were young. I think that many people feel same . As we become an adult, we are going to get busy and we do not have enough time to play so we are forgetting our memory. But , by reading this book, I can recall my memory of puddle that my younger brother and I were always going through the puddle by bicycle when it was rained. I think this book is likely to say “ Do not forget your childhood”

This book has many vocabulary so  I  recommend  people  of  English department . You have to try to read!

 

Story by Cynthia Rylant

Pictures by Sucie Stevenson

WINNERS OF THE THEODOR SEUSS GEISEL AWARD

 

Sniff;鼻をすする sneeze;くしゃみ collar;首輪 belly;おなか

Lick;舐める puddle;水たまり muddy;泥だらけの

186word

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Nice work. A few points:
    1. In the vocabulary list, use a colon (not a semicolon) and a space
    2. 186word >>
    186 words

    返信削除
  2. Also, please use the special quotation formatting.

    返信削除