2014年4月27日日曜日

A MONSTER ON THE STREET

 

A MONSTER ON THE STREET part2

 

" What can we do? " yelled Mouse. " There,ll be a crash!" The piano was lumbering toward them (p,2)

 

  This book is about non-stopping piano on the street . But I do not understand the content of this book well, because I forgot to read part1 so I do not know what is going on. but I am going to write my impression for this book.

  I had explained just like this situation, when I was a kindergarten child. I liked to ride tricycle . One day I suggest to my friends riding in steep downward. And as I go down, its brake did not work, then I crashed. I was hurt so I can understand fear of non-stopping.

 I think picture book of America is dynamic and distinctive. I feel Japanese book picture is more realistic than American. But , by reading this, I can see differences of culture, food and clothes for the first time. I recommend everyone to read book picture. Please try it.

 

Book information                              lumber;  ゴトゴト歩く 
     
Written by Jeremy Strong      pull off; 脱ぐ

Illustrated by Steve Smallman
word 195


 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿