2014年5月18日日曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE FOREVER SEA

           HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE Forever Sea
 
" I see it ! " Henry shouted. The ocean was waiting. It was blue and white and forever. Henry's father honked the car horn. mudge barked. They parked the car and ran for the sand.(p13.14)
  By reading this story, they looks so fun and happy but I have never swum in the sea , because I am poor at swimming and I am afraid of water so I do not know pleasure of swimming in the sea. summer of this year is coming soon . If I have opportunity to go to sea, I want to try.
  I have most impessive sene in this book. It is "After lunch, Henry and his father began to build a sand castle". the reason why I choose this part is that I have less opportunity to do same thing with father in these days. This book reminds me importance of interacting with my father. From now on, I want to try to make time to talk with my father.
  I recommend this book to many people. If you read, You must notice importance of father.

story by Cynthia Rylant
pictures by  Sucie Stevenson

towel;タオル  lobster;ロブスター

words 208




 
 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿