2014年5月4日日曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE WILD GOOSE CHASE

    HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE WILD GOOSE CHASE


Henry and Mudge and Henry,s parents drove to the country. They passed fields and barns. They passed tractors and haystacks.And once they had to stop to let a duck and her children cross the road.(p,13.14)

  This story is about Henry,s family was going to farm in countryside to get some farm-fresh eggs, blueberries and sweet corn. As they got close, they can see barns and haystacks but I could not know these for the first time because these are
unfamiliar for me and I had never gone real farm. This book taught me about farm so It is good for me.
  I have most impressive scene in this book. It is "And once they had to stop to let a duck and her children cross the road". This part makes me mild feelings.I love this scene. By reading this scene I feel that I want to be a gentle man and I want to have a family just like henry,s family.
 As reading the books of HENRY AND MUGE, I am becoming  to like it. This is so attractive and They fascinate many people including me...
I think many people have to read this . Just try it.

By Cynthia Rylant 
Illustrated by Carolyn Bracken in the style of Sucie Stevenson

country;田舎  sheep;ヒツジ  goose;ガチョウ

231words







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿