2014年5月30日金曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE AND MRS.HOPPER'S HOUSE

         HENRY AND MUDGE AND MRS. HOPPER'S HOUSE



Mrs. Hopper wasn't like anyone Henry had ever met. She played the violin for him. She served him tea. She told him about her father, who had been a famous actor.(P.29)

  By reading this book, I thought that this book wants to say that you should not judge by appearances. for the first time, Henry was scared about Hopper's house, but once he went into her house, It was interesting and enjoyable. In my case, I have man who looks fierce, but once I talked him , I can understand he is so kind. I tend to judge people by appearance.  from now on, I try not to judge people by appearance.
 I have impressive scene in this book. It is "Mrs. Hopper put a wig on Mudge. "You look like a poodle, Mudge!" said Henry. Mudge wagged and wagged" The reason that I like this scene is that I can understand excitement of seeing unfamiliar stuff. I want to spend time like this. It must be fun. furthermore, I can see real love between Henry's father and Henry's mother in this book.
 I think that this book is so interesting. If you have enough time , You try to read it. You must like it.

Story by Cynthia Rylant
Illustrated by Carolyn Bracken


droopy;垂れている、しおれている    sweetheart;恋人、愛する人     chandeliers;シャンデリア
249words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿