2014年5月30日金曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE Snowman Plan

        HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE Snowman Plan

" I sure am glad you're a messy painter, Dad," said Henry."I'm an even messier eater," said Henry's father. And he and Henry and Henry's big dog Mudge took their prizes home and made a wonderful cookie mess.
  Even if I read "Henry and Mudge" many times, I feel happy every time. This is one story of these. Every time I read this story, I think that I want to be Henry because he must be happy and looks so fun.
 By reading " Snowman Plan", I want to be father like Henry,s father in the further because he is so kind and has enough time to spend with his family. I think that Japanese father overwork everyday so they do not have enough time to spend with family.
 My most impressive scene in this book is" And he and Henry and Henry's big dog Mudge took their prizes home and made a wonderful cookie mess." But I have no reason that I like this scene. I just like it.
 This book makes me want winter. If you want to feel winter, You have to read this book.

Story by Cynthia Rylant
Pictures by Sucie Stevenson

mustache;口ひげ     marble;ビー玉    messy;散らかった、汚い   elbow;ひじ
223words

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿