2014年5月30日金曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE IN THE Family Trees

                HENRY AND MUDGE IN THE Family Trees


Henry's relatives were fun. They danced. They sang. They laughed big bellylaughs.(p.29)
 By reading this book, I thought that I want to meet many relatives someday because I have never gotten together with many relatives. I think that foreign people appreciate that connection is so important. I thought that I have to preserve connection with family, relatives, and friends.
 I have impressive scene in this book. It is "Henry shook a million and got a million hugs. And everyone said, "What a fine dog you have, Henry!" Henry was proud. Cousins and aunts and uncles and grandpas and grandmas were great to have." The reason why I like this scene is that I can see their good connection. I want to get along with many people as shaking hands and hugging. because they are most effective way.
 I want to recommend this book to people that been forgetting importance of connection lately.

Story by Cynthia Rylant
Pictures by Sucie Stevenson

reunion;同窓会      sloppy;水っぽい、まずい   

180 words   

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿