2014年5月25日日曜日

henry and mudge and the careful cousin

HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE Careful Cousin
 
Then they went inside to Henry's room. They were sweaty and dirty and tired. They were hungry too. Henry said he would go to the kitchen for a bag of cookies. "Oh no," said Annie. She pulled the brown paper bag from under Henry's bed. "I think I like the better," she said. (p43.44)

 By reading  this book, I think influence of human is incalculable.
First, Annie did not like become sweaty and dirty, but as she was spending time with Henry and Mudge, She did not care about her frilly dress and shiny shoes. she enjoyed frisbee. I think that everyone can explain real aspect with nature and real friends. friends is most important above all. 
 I have another impressive scene in this book. It is scene that Annie was scared about Mudge. When she was licked by mudge, her face turned red. I like this scene. because I can understand her feelings without words.
 This book is interesting. You have to try it.

Story by Cynthia Rylant
Pictures by Sucie Stevenson


shiny;輝いている、光っている   purse: ハンドバッグ

199words


 


 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿