2014年5月30日金曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE AND ANNIE'S PERFECT PET

            HENRY AND MUDGE AND Annie's Perfect Pet
Annie named her bunny Snowball. She played with her, and sang to her, and took her to Henry's house for visits. The bunny liked Henry's house. She liked riding on Mudge's back. Mudge carried the bunny all around.(p. 34.35.36)
  By reading this book, I want to have pet. because I have never had some pet.  I thought that animal has magical power that influence on human and I am sure that both human and animal can establish bond.
  I have two impressive scenes in this book. first is "Henry wanted Annie to have her own pet. He went to his parents for help."  The reason why I choose this scene is that I can see Henry's consideration to Annie.  This part makes me recall importance of friends.  second is " Annie named her bunny Snowball." because I just like bunny's name. I think that Annie has good naming sense. If I have white bunny, I want to name it "Snowman".
 This book makes me have my pet. This book is very interesting. If you like animals, You have to read this book.

Story by Cynthia Rylant
Pictures by Sucie Stevenson

pet;なでる    puppy;子犬    bunny;ウサギ   cotton;綿
210words
 
 
 
 
 


 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿