2014年5月5日月曜日

A day in london

                                   A DAY IN LONDON
B

 There were lots of people waiting on the platform.
When the train came in everyone rushed to get on. "Now I know why it is called tube," said Anneena, "everyone gets squeezed!"

 By reading this book, I think that I do not want to live big city like London. When I was young, I wanted to live city, because I thought that living in the big city is cool and fashionable. I could see only advantages. But now I do not think so and  I can understand some demerits. There are many crowd and crime. In another side,  countryside is peaceful and be surrounded with many natures and animal.
In my future, I want to live countryside in abroad. 
 I think that big cities like London , NewYork and Paris Should clean better. but I want to London, NewYork and LosAngels  Paris.
 By reading this book, some people think that do not want to go London, But story is very funny. Especially , It is scene that "gran knocked into the waxworks
and they began to fall over "
 This book is so interesting so You have to read it . Just try it.

book information
Roderick Hunt
Alex Brychta

ornament;装飾品、宝石   greedy;貪欲な、欲深い
220words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿