2014年12月23日火曜日

12/5/2014 Diary-week12
Event1
 Last Sunday, I was too too free, so I went to video shop and I borrowed four videos. One is "Footloose". Do you know it? This is kind of musical movie and my tension was getting high. Next is " Back to the Future2". When I watched version 1, I felt good, so I borrowed 2. Next is "Home Alone2". This movie reminds christmas memories every time. I want to watch movies more.

Event2
  Last Satruday, When I was on my way to home,  I saw a shooting star. In that night, sky was serene and sky full of star. However, I forgot to tell my wish. In this year, I had many shooting stars. I will want to it next year again.

Event3
 Last Friday, I found beautiful, good, amazing movie. It is " Up" by Pixar. When I watched it,  I was impressive. It makes me happy feeling. I want to recommend it to many friends. The first part in this movie, no word, just images.

Event4
 Last Thursday, I went to barbershop to cut my hair.  Next month, I will have a coming of age celebration, so I cut my hair. I am looking forward to meet with my friends and I will want to chat.

Event5
 Last Monday, I had bad time. When I worked as a part time jobs, I was raised an objection by customer for the first time. The reason why customer was angry is that my services was moderate.
From now on, I will work properly.







1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kohei -

    Many of your female classmates have written about their preparation for the Coming-of-Age Ceremony, but you are the first man to write about your preparation! Are you going to wear a hakama or a suit?

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除