2014年12月8日月曜日

12/1/2014 Diary-week9

Event1
 Last Sunday, all day is free, so I did many homeworks. First,  I had to get 60000 points at English Central. Do you know English Central? It is a computer English materials. I did it for 3 hours. After it, I went to TUTAYA to borrow DVD. After I watched movie for about 2 hours, I did another homework. It is preparing presentation at speeking class. It took about three hours.

Event2
 Last Saturday, I went to a downtown to drink after part time jobs. As soon as I finished part time job, my high school student called to me, so I went to downtown. We got into Izakaya and we talked about many thing for the first time in one year, so we could not stop talking. I felt happy, because everyone had not changed. I will want to connect with my high school students. I had good time last Saturday.

Event3
 Last Friday I went to sports jim at Kumamoto Gakuen University with my friend. The reason why I went to there is that we are going to join soccer club. we have to get in shape to play soccer. I have not been playing soccer for two years seriously, so my body was getting weak. If I do not play soccer now, I thoght that I will have repentaces, so I decided to play soccer now.

Event4
 Last Tuesday, I went to hot spring with my friends after part time jobs. As soon as I finished part time jobs, my friend asked me, but at the first, I refused it because I was tired. However, my friend asked me over and over again, so I agreed to go hot spring. I had great time thare.

Event5
 Last Monday, I ate Nabe for the first time in this winter. At this time, I felt that winter comes finally in ths year. The type of Nabe was normal type. Normal type means that many ingredient boiled by water. When I ate it at the first, I was happy and I appreciated for me who was born in Japan.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei -

    Wow! 3 hours on English Central!! It sounds like you were very busy. How do you like the English Central program? Do you feel it is helping you?

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除