2014年11月24日月曜日

11/24/2014 Diary-week8

Event1
 Last Sunday, I bought velvet jacket and loafer for a coming of age celebration. In the morning, my mother gave me twenty thousand yens so I went to shopping mall to buy clothes. When I bought these, I feel that I am already adult, so I have to have responsibility. Now, I ask myself. " Do I have responsibility?". The answer is No. From now on, I have to take responsible action.

Event2
 Last  Friday, I went to English lounge at Kumamoto Gakuen University  to take lunch. I am going to go to Montana next year, so I have to grow speaking skill. There are some international students at the English lounge. One of them is a student from Montana, so I asked about local climate, culture, sightseeing spot and humanity. Because of him, I could have will to have to study very well.

Event3
 Last thursday, I went to friend's home and made takoyaki after school. Do you know Takoyaki? It is traditional japanese food and it originated in Osaka maybe. We went to super market and Prepared ingredients  and We headed over to home by car.  As soon as we arrived there,  we began to make it. I could make Takoyaki very well and It was so delicious. I could have good time and I felt friend is so precious.

Event 4
 Last Wednesday, I played frisbee with my friends. I played it after a long time, so I could not paly it very well. I thought that I have to practice very well. I want to convey the pleasure of frisbee. When I  invited some friends, they answerd NO. I did not know why. I strongly recommend it .

Event5
 Last Monday, I bought sneaker on the internet. The maker is VANZ. Do you know this maker? It originatad in United state of America and brand of skate. I bought kind of OLD SCHOOL. The color is purple. The reason why I choose purplr is unique. I thought that nobody have this one, so I decided to buy it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei -

    I heard about your takoyaki party from other members! It sounds like you had a really fun evening with your friends. I have never tried to make takoyaki at home, but I have eaten it many times. It's a fun snack to have at festivals, don't you think?

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除