2014年11月23日日曜日

11/17/2014 Diary-week 7


Event 1
 Last Sunday I went to Aso area for going for a drive. First, I visited Kusasenri. It is plaim on the top of mountain and I was impressive its view. Next,  We dropped in shop of honey and we ate soft ice cream with honey. After it, we did Bocker. Do you know it? It is German play tool. It has three wheels and we went down the hill with it. After Bocker, we ate lunches and went to Daikanbou to see the beautiful landscapes . At the last, we saw amazing starlit sky and we could a shooting star. I could spent meaningful time. I will want to Aso again.

Event2
 Last Saturday, I attended a meeting about job searching. In this meeting, I could listen to the information about various things. For example, the way of self introduction and common contents of job interview. In this meeting, I worried about my future, because I have nothing what I want to do.
In addition, I worried  whether I will be able to pass the job interview few years later.  Now, I do not have job I want to, but  I will have studying abroad next year, so I will find job there.

Event3
 Last Sunday, I bought a magazine called "POPEYE" and  it has special section of Bozeman. Bozeman is place where I am going to go to next year. Before I read it, I did not know anything about Bozeman. I knew only there are grand natures. After I read it, I could learn many things. At the first, Bozeman is  sacred place of Outdoor. There are many trails and  I like outdoor, so I am looking forward to go there. At the second, Many young people lives in there, because there is Montana state university and population is few, so rate of young people is getting high. Because of this magazine, I want to go Bozeman soon.

Event4
 Last Monday I have too enough time so I was bored. At the first, I watched "Tom & Jerry". Do you know it? I love this animation above all, because it makes me fun and both of Tom and Jerry is so cute. I have been watching this since I was kidergatener. If I will have own children, I will show it to my children. After I watched it, I went for a walk around neighborhood and I could have new discovery. There is little pond near my house but I was not surprised at it, because it is too small.

Event5
 Last Friday, I watched Doraemon after a long time. When I was elementary school student, I wanted Doraemon, because He can prepare everything. Every time I watched it, I felt that Japanese animation is amazing. many ideas of tool is so interestig.







1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei -

    I'm glad to see you caught up with Diary 7. You asked if I know Tom and Jerry -- yes, of course! I watched it when I was a child, too. One thing that is surprising about Tom and Jerry -- have you noticed that it is very violent?! I had to talk to my children about that... Usually we can't be so violent with other people! Even so, I love Tom and Jerry, and so do my children!!

    Your score for this diary is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除