2014年11月10日月曜日

11/10/2014  Diary-week 6

Event1
  Last Sunday , I went to friend's home to drink alcohol with my some friends. I gave a friend a ride in my car and we got together friend's home A.M.23. As soon as we got there, we noticed that there are no alcohol, so we went to convenience store. We talked about many things over drinking. For example memories, future. When I was drinking , I felt that I was already adult. I could have good time on last Sunday.


Event2
  Last Saturday, I took TOEFL. Before it, I was so nervous because I was not confident. As soon as started TOEFL, I was confused cause of many unknown words. In addition, strange noise sounded from my stomach, so I could not concentrate it. I think this TOEFL score must be worst. From now on, I must study very well for my future.


Event3
  Last Friday, I watched " Back To The Future" for the first time. Do you know it? It is so famous movie. Micheal J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd emerged it as main characters.  This is so interesting. I can see 1970's cultures from this movie. For example, rock, converse sneaker,  pepsi. I felt to understand what  it is legend movie. I want to watch it again.


Event4
  I read english book last Tuesday. The title is "Biff's Aeroplane". By reading it, I can recall my childhood. I am always used to play with aeroplane and I competed with my friends how long it fly more. I made aeroplane from paper like handbill. In this story, main character lost own aeroplane and sad. I have experienced same thing.


Event5
 Last Thursday, I saw a beautiful fell moon on my way to home.  I like moon because it light dark . It's so romantic. Sometime, I prepared my astronomical microscope and I saw moon through it. Every I saw it, I think that I want to space. This is dream of humankind. If I will be wealthy, I want to go cosmos and want to see alien. I believe that alien must be existed.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei --

    I'm sorry to hear your experience with the TOEFL test was not so good this time. It's a difficult test, and it's hard to study for it. The best thing to do is practice reading A LOT so your reading skills get stronger, and practice listening as much as you can. There are a lot of good, free websites for practicing listening. Ask me about them if you want to know about them, ok?

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除