2014年10月27日月曜日

2014/10/27 Diary-week5

Event1
 Last Saturday I worked 8 hours as a part time job. I work at convenience store called "LOWSON".
Do you know it? It's very famous shop in Japan.  I was very busy for first four hours,because many people came to there. At last four hours, I was bored, so I ate many extra cake at back. I earned about 6000 yen last Saturday. I will study abroad next year,so I have to earn money and I should not waste but I like to buy useless thing. For example, toys like frisbee. From now on, I will not be waste on many thing and save money for studying abroad.

Event2
 Last Sunday I played soccer with my friend at park from 6 A.M. As soon as we played soccer, a old men came to us and told us that " we are going to play grand golf here and this park is reserved by us". So we had to get out of there.  we lost motivation and we went home soon. After I went back home, I slept about for nine hours. That's all. Thank you.

Event3
 Last Monday , after school I had enough free time so I went to TUTAYA and borrowed some DVD and bought manga. My favorite movie of all I borrowed is STAND BY ME. Do you know this movie? It was released in 1986 and River Phoenix emerged as a main character. I like this actor, because He is cool but he had already died by drag.

Event4
 Last Tuesday, my older sister bought expensive chocolate for my family. Maker of its chocolate is "GODIVA". Do you know it? I think that GODIVA is most famous chocolate maker in the world. 
I ate it for the first time in my life. It was so delicious and I was fascinated by GODIVA soon.  As soon as I put its chocolate in mouth, it melt rapidly on my tongue and I becamed happy. I have never forget that moment. I love chocolate. thank you.

Event5
 Last thursday, the score of TOEFL turned back to me. When I watched it , I becamed to be unhappy, because about 17 points falled from previous score. I was at lost.  I have to get 525 points until next March. From now on, I have to study very very well for my studying abroad and my dream.
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei --

    I want to tell you that you shouldn't worry about getting score that is 17 points lower than your previous score. The TOEFL test is not so precise, so getting a score of 400 is not really different from getting a score of 430. If you take the test again, it is possible to get a lower or higher score than your previous test -- it doesn't mean that your English skill has gotten worse or better -- it may just be about the same. Don't be discouraged!!

    Your score for this homework is 9/10

    返信削除