2014年10月13日月曜日

2014/10/13  Diary- week 3

Event1
 Last Monday I had presentation at speaking class. The presentation was about imaginary person. First, I decided about name, hometown, job ,hobby and dislike moderately. Next, I expanded contents concretely and I organized contents as slide show. In my presentation, I was nervous so I could not did very well. I knew that I am bad of speaking in front of public so I am going to practice to speak.

Enent2
 Last wednesday I saw Total eclipse of the moon for the first time. Do you know it? It is really rare phenomenon. Shadow of earth covered moon and finally, moon turned red. When I worked as a part time jobs, I saw it through the window and I was impressed it. We will be able to saw it next April again. I am already looking forward to it.

Event 3
 Last Thursday I had first class so I came to college to take class but as soon as I arrived there, my friends told me that " first class was canceled today because teacher got a cold". I bacame to be free so I played frisbee with my friends for an hour. From now on, I must check mail about classes. Be careful Mr, Osawa.

Event 4
 Last Saturday, I went to Kumamoto castle to see "Mizuakari" with my friend. Do you know it?
It is traditional event in Kumamoto. There were many holed bamboo and these bamboo was lighted by fire. That was so beautiful and I was impressed it. In addition I can relax. I proud of Mizuakari as people of Kumamoto.

Event5
 Last Sunday I went to Chinese restaurant with my friend and I could talk about many thing. We ordered Bean-curd soup seasoned with red pepper. As soon as I ate it, my face turned red and sweated. It was so spicy. I had good time and I want to go there and talk again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei -

    Yes, I saw the eclipse of the moon, too. My family and I enjoyed the view from our garden. I was happy that the sky was not cloudy so we could see it clearly.!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除