2014年10月5日日曜日

2014/10/05    Diary- Week 2

Event1
 Last wednesday I went  for a drive with my friends after the school. Our destination was recycle shop called "GURUGURU warehouse". It is located in Kikuyou. There are many kind of goods. For example, toys,books and Manga, clothes. We had meaningful time. In the way home, We dropped in a rice cake shop and we ordered three rice cakes flavored peach. I want to go for a drive again.

Event2
  Last Friday, I lent DVD at TUTAYA. It was "Toy Story3". Do you know it?  It is about alive toys behind human. Every time I watched it, I think that I have to value things and Friendship.

Event3
 Last Tuesday I played soccer with friends of high school in park. I played it after a long time so I hurted my leg. The reason why I hurted my leg is that I forgot warm-up exercise so from now on, I have to do it. As soon as I went back home, I sticked compress.

Event4
 Last sunday I played soccer with friends from 6 a.m to 9 a.m. After soccer, I went to the bowling alley. As soon as we arrived there, played bowling first. Next, we played billiards but I did not know well about it so my friend told me how to do that. I became a fan of billiards. Today, we had good time.

Book review
 I read "HENRY AND MUDGE and the snowman plan". By reading this book, I think child is happy.
child does't have trouble and job. Their job is just playing. If I can get back my childhood, I want to.
In addition, I think that time of family is so important. If I will have my family, I am going to value time with family.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei --

    yes, I know the Toy Story movies, but I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet. I heard it was very good, though. These days, many animated movies are enjoyable not only for children, but also for adults!

    Your score for this homework is 7/10

    返信削除