2014年12月8日月曜日

12/8/2014 Diary-week10

Event1
 Last Sunday, I did not anything. At the first, I got up at A.M.1 and as soon as I got up, I ate bread as breakfast. I was too free, so I was bored and getting crazy. I thought that  I want today to pass early. But I had one happy thing. This is dinner. At this evening, I had Kimuti Nabe. It mekes my body warm. Every time I eat Nabe, I think Nabe is fantastic.

Event2
 Last Friday, I studied with my friend after school. The reason why we studied is that we wre going to take TOEFL. We need it to study abroad. I studied from 17 to 21 at the library. After that,  we went to restaurant called Bikkuri Don qui.  This restaurant is served hamburger steak mainly. And I orderd a set of humburger steak and fried shrimp, a parfait and strawberry milk. my friend orderd an omlet containing fried rice and parfait and mocha. I had amazing time.

Event3
 Last Thursday, I read book for the first time in three years. Its book is Stand By ME. I have watched Stand By Me as a movie, but I have never read book. I understand content, so I could read it easily.
These days, I felt that I have to read book or news paper to get many knowledge. These knowledge that I get from book or newspaper will be useful for me in the future.

Event4
 Last Wednesday, I had part time jobs and I finished it at 21 o,clock. In my way to home, I look up and saw brilliant full moon in the dark sky. I was impressed it and I felt that I want to go space someday but it may be impossible. I like space and I try to get information about cosmos. The reason why I am fascinated by space is that it is beautiful and  it makes my troubles small.

Event5
 Last Monday, I watched many movies in my house. Most impressive movie of them is Nightmare before a christmas. Do you know it? It is kind of Disney and released in 1994. It is same age as me. I have watched it when I was young, but I was scared it and I became trauma. However, I watched it at last day, I can watch it and I felt happy.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei -

    Did you say that you read a book for the first time in THREE YEARS?! Really? Wow -- I love reading!! I hope you can discover a love of reading, too. It's a wonderful way to spend time.

    The score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除