2014年12月23日火曜日

12/15/2014 Diary-week11

Event1
 Last Sunday, I went to Yabe city with my friends to see the shooting star. In this day,  a meteor stream of the twins was seen on the earth. Before I visited there, I suspected that whether I can see it truly. As soon as we arrived there, we were surprising. uncounted shooting star were running in the big sky. I was impressed. I have never forget it. About one hour, I looked up the sky full of the star. I want to see again.


Event2
 Last Friday, I went to shopping with my friend.  In the morning, I had no plan and my friend asked me to go to shopping to downtown. my friend planted to buy leather shoes, but I wasn't going to buy anything. As soon as I arrived downtown, I visited shop of " Dr, Marten ". I walked around a shop to see the shoes and my feeling began to change. I could not bear and finally I bought a tassel loafers. From now on, I have to save money.

Event3
 Last Thursday, I bought lottery. If I will win in this lottery, I will be able to get 500,000,000. Now, I always image myself who have much money. If I have it, I want to travel all around the world and I want to experience various things. In addition , I want to tell many people about my experiences. Next, I want to use money for poor people, so I am going to contribute. Last, I want to buy ferrari and drive at fastest speed. My delusion keep expanding infinitely.

Event4
 Last Wednesday, I bought a expensive pudding. Lately, I always ate cheap pudding, so I ate it, I suprised. My image of pudding was almost changed and it makes me happy.  sweet custard and bitter caramel matched very well. I want many people to eat it.

Event5
  Last Monday, I went running to build up my physical strength. The day before last Monday, I watched soccer game and Cristiano Ronaldo  was naked.  I was impressive to his strong body and I thought that  I will want to be like him, so I went running and trained muscles. To be like him, I have to keep training.




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kohei -

    I read your story about shoe shopping -- I hope you can learn to have some willpower!! Money management skills are really important for your life...

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除