2015年1月15日木曜日

1/14/2015 Diary-week13

 Event1
  Last Monday I went to downtown to drink alcohol with my friends.  I worked till 9 p.m. and after that I headed over to friend. I talked about various topics. For example, dream, college, hobby etc.
When I told that I do not have dream, they thought about it seriously for me. At this moment, I felt happiness because I am surrounded by precious friends. friend is important above all. I could have great time last Monday.

Event2
 Last Wednesday is last day of 2014. In this morning, I played soccer with high school friends in Takuma ground. Soccer of the last day of the year is annual event. In this event  we reported latest thing. After that, we went to lunch, and we ate Yakiniku. From 5p.m, I worked  as a part time jobs and I finished it 9p.m. As soon as I went back to home, I took a bath and ate dinner and watched TV. Finally, 2015 was comming and I celebrated it with my family and friends. Last Wednesday was so fun.

Event3
 Last Thursday, I went to grandparents home with my family and celebrated about the new year. Some relative came there. As soon as we arrived grandparent's home, they gave me gift of adult. I appreciated them. After that we had the party of the new year. Over we ating Osechi, talked about many things. Osechi is Japanese traditional food. However, I am poor at Osechi, because  thay are not delicious. In the end I ate it for my health. Last Sunday, I could have delightful time and I felt that family is treasure.

Event4
 Last Friday, I went to downtown to drink alcohol with high school friends. In the morning, I visited grandparent's home and celebrated about the new year. After that I went to downtown. I drink much alcohol, so I was drunken and I threw up. I could have delightful time.

Event5
 Last Saturday, there were high school reunion. It was held in Hotel castle in Kumamoto. I could met many friends after a long time. Some changed dramatically, some not chsnged. In addition, I could not recognize some people. In this time, I felt that we are already adult. I could have amazing time. I will want to get together again.




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kouhei -

    It was fun to read about the various meetings you had with your family and friends over the winter vacation. I hope you have a great year in 2015!

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除