2015年1月18日日曜日

1/11/2015 Diary-week15

Event1
Last Tuesday, I went to restaurant with my friend. The restaurant was Pissorino. Do you know it? This is kind of pizza shop. After that, I headed over to Mt' Dokko to see night vista for the first time. It was so beautiful. If I will be able to have girlfrriend, I want to bring him to there. It's joke.

Event2
Last Monday, My friend of Tokyo visited to my university, so I guided him. After that, we went to starbacks in front of university. In this shop, our friend worked. She wrote our name at coffee cup for us. I could have good time.

Event3
 Last Friday, I went to barbershop to cut my hair. last wednesday, my grandfather said me that your hairstyle is weird and I was hurted by his expression, so I decided to go hair shop. My hair is natural pama, so It is not easy to treat. Next, I want to be afro hair.

Event4
 Last Saturday, I went shopping with my friend. I did not know about shop very well, so I followed friend. I bought mountain parka. color is light blue and It's 4900yen.I was satisfied it.

Event5
 Last Sunday, I played soccer with my junior high school friends at ground of elementary school. I met them after a long time.  After we played soccer, we talked about many thing. For example, a coming-of-age celebration, memories of junior high school,  and futures. I could delightful time last Sunday.

1 件のコメント: