2015年1月18日日曜日

1/18/2015 Diary-week14

Event1
Last Monday, I had a coming-of-age celebration.  It was held at synthetic gymnasium in Kumamoto city. I could many friend there and I could take picture with them. In this day, I could recognize that I was already adult finally. After that, I  had reunion of junior high school, so I headed over downtown. This reunion was held at KKR hotel. it is near to Kumamoto castle. I could have delightful time there but cuisine needed something. I will never forget this day.

Event2
Last Tuesday, I could not attend class at university, because I had hangover and  I threw up everything of my stomach. last night, I drunk alcohol with friends until 4 a.m. I felt bad all day, so I could not do anything. From evening, my feeling began to be good and I ate food. At the night, I recoverd finally.

Event3
 Last Wednesday, I did not have class, because this day was for supplementary classes. In addition I did't have plan, so I went to library to finish my homework and study for exam. I could concectrate for first some hours, but from then, I could not study very well. After that I went shopping to thrift shop and fortunately, I was able to get a favorite jaket by 2300yen. I felt happy. I thought that fassion is interesting.

Event4
 Last Thuysday, I had fever, so I  did not do anything. I went to hospital in the way to home and I was diagnosed ful. In addition, my doctor told me that you don't go anuwhere for five days. I felt "Oh My God", because I will not be able to take some test. My rhysm was broken, but I heve to heal my illness now.

Event5
 Last Saturday, I had too enough time, so I was bored all day. I asked my younger brother to borrow some videos and he borrowed  "Transformer lost age". Do you know it? This movie based on Japanese animation. I am biggest fun of Transformer. I have watched it many time. It is so interesting.I recommed it strongly.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kohei -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除