2014年6月22日日曜日

The Big Egg

                                           THE BIG EGG
I
The children fed the hens. They looked for eggs. They put the eggs in a box. Dad had an idea. Kipper went on looking. " Look at this egg," said kipper. " This is too big." Kipper looked at the hen. "This is too bi for you," he said. " Come and see this," said Dad. " This is too big for you," said Mum. " This is too big for me," said Dad. (p1~16)


  This is story about three children saw biggest egg in their life. The first in this book, three children were picking up some eggs and enjoying it. I think child was curious at anything. When I was elementary school student, I was also curious at everything around me. By reading this book, I think that as we experience many thing, we grow up.
   Lately, I tend not to try to do something so I am spending bored time now. From now on, I try to do something I want to.
   This book is easy to read for kids and a beginner to study English.
 

Roderick Hunt
Alex Brychta


hen;ニワトリ 

194words   

2 件のコメント:

  1. This is story about three children saw biggest egg in their life. >>
    This is a story about three children who saw the biggest egg in their life.

    When I was elementary school student, >>
    When I was an elementary school student,

    返信削除
  2. for kids and a beginner to study English >>
    for kids and beginners to study English

    返信削除