2014年6月13日金曜日

               HENRY AND MUDGE TAKE THE Big Test

He thought Mudge might drool on the teacher's foot. Or sit on poodle by mistake. Or not even stay awake long enough to do anything. Henry paddled like crazy.

By reading this book, I think that dog has personality like human. The scene that I think it is that collie with a man is able to do something polite. but Mudge was not able to do it like collie so I think that dog has personality like human.
 And I think that dog is so smart. dog can learn skill, but cat can't. If I was given permission to have some pet, I decided dog. because it is smart.
 This book is interesting. You have to try it.

Story by cynthia rylant
Pictures by sucie stevenson

liver;肝臓          tail;しっぽ                   collar;首輪
143words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿