2014年6月2日月曜日

sightseeing in Kumamoto

 From now on, I am going to introduce sightseeing in Kumamoto. I am glad to introduce sightseeing in Kumamoto. There are many varied famous spot in  Kumamoto.
First, I tell about Mt.ASO. Do you know Mt.Aso? It is Mountain in northern Kumamoto. It is famous for  biggest caldera in the world. The reason why Mt.ASO  is famous is that people live in that caldera. This is rare case. If you have attention about MT.ASO, You have to go there. You can see magnificent landscape.
 Next, I am going to tell about Kumamoto castle. It was build by Katou Kiyomasa 400 years ago.
It is famous in Japan. but I had never gone into main castle. lately, It was redecorated to past state faithfully. I want to go Kumamoto castle someday.
 Last, I introduce Kurokawa hot spring. Do you know it? It is most famous hot spring in Kumamoto and It is located in Aso area. It's so tasteful hot spring. If you want  to relax, I recommend you to go to there.
 I introduced three famous spot of Kumamoto in this time but I can tell all spot.  Everywhere in Kumamoto is good place. I proud of Kumamoto.
197words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿