2014年6月15日日曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE THE FIRST BOOK

               HENRY AND MUDGE  THE FIRST BOOK
 
He walked as fast as he could. He looked straight ahead. He never looked back. But now he walked to school with Mudge. And now when he walked , he thought about vanilla ice cream, rain rocks, and good dreams. He walked to school and sometimes backward (p15.16)
 By reading this book, I think that dog has something to encourage human and the relationship between human and dog is wonderful. Lately, I hear the news that some people mistreat dog and kill them. When I heard the news, I felt sad and maybe many people felt same just like me. I think the way to solve this problem is to recall importance of the dog. If they read this book, they must recall importance of the dog.
 I have impressive scene in this book. It is "Henry had no brothers and no sisters. " I want a brother,"". The reason why I choose this scene is that I can know feeling of an only child. I have one younger brother and a older sister. It is good for me that I can know felling an only child.

story by Cynthia Rylant
pictures by Sucie Stevenson

pat;なでる       puppy;子犬     collar;首輪

211words






1 件のコメント: