2014年7月14日月曜日

Stand By Me

  Last day , I watched "Stand By Me". so from now on, I am going to talk about this movie. "Stand By Me" is best movie for me. This is directed by Rob Reiner.  Wil Wheaton and River Phoenix and Corey Feldman and Jerry O'Connell appeared as main characters. This story is about Four boys that have troubles in Oregon. One day, They heard a news that a nearby boy attacked by train and dead. They were starting to find dead body to appear TV and to be hero. As they were approaching dead body, They told individual troubles each other. This movie can capture boy's delicate mind well. I watched this scene for the first time, I was impressed and I could understand their troubles a little.
 The reason why I like this movie is that I can see  real American style. for example home, fashion and trendy words. This movie makes me want to go America. I have watched this for about 10times.
I have recommended to some people, but almost people did not know this movie. I want many people to watch it.
185words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿