2014年7月14日月曜日

Losing Luvky

                                        Losing Lucky

"Let's put all the things lucky liked in the box." Mum thought that was a good idea. Mouse agreed. Mouse found a carrot and a slice of brea. Lucky liked bread. Jojo got his little teddy from his hutch. He liked his teddy. they could not put his hutch in, so Mouse and Jojo made a picture instead.
  By reading this book, I can feel importance of life and I can know greatness of human. I had never had animal as a pet so I had never experience dead of animal. But by reading this book, I can understand sad of dead a little. And I was impressed with polite behavior of human. Mouse and his family put rabbit in the box and bury. I think that this is greatness of human. But lately some forget this and kill people easily. I think that we have to know importance of life.
 I recommend this book to people all around the world. If read this book, you must recall importance of life. please try it.

written by Jenny Alexander
illustrated by Stave Smallman


hutch;ウサギ小屋     hay;干し草    lovely;愛らしい、愛おしい  bunny;うさぎ
210words
 

         

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿