2013年12月18日水曜日

christmas

   Christmas coming soon. everyone on the earth are excited now. Christmas is very special day. I think  christmas is a day that makes us happy and keeps the world peaceful . Coming christmas, I feel to want to go the united states of america because america is home of christmas. Specially I want to see big big christmas tree in NEW YORK. It must be beautiful.
   Christmas is a day that remind me my childfood. The christmas of childfood was very very fun, because I could get many christmas present. Now I keep these crefully.  thank you ! Santa Claus. I want to be a Santa Claus someday and I want to give dreams and hope to children.
    This christmas,  I want to car license. now, I am going to car driving school but It will be hard to get car license. Please Santa Claus .......   Give me license.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿